If you are human, leave this field blank.
Website URL *
1. Does it lead the way with a clear Proposition of Value? *
Customers are ruthless in evaluating your marketing, so if you can’t answer: “Why does this company exist?”, and “why should I care?” in under 8 seconds, you’re likely going to lose visitors!
2. Is the design and wording focused on the user? *
Do you know your ideal customers age, gender, geography, interests? It’s hard to make something unique without that!
3. Does it have effective calls to action? *
Are users called to an interesting and relevant call to action that they see as an opportunity, not another plea to give up their private information?
4. Is the navigation truly intuitive to the average visitor? *
Fancy animations or loading bars might be whimsical, but might just annoy a user on a smart phone with poor signal.
5. Does it build trust through social authority and proof? *
People do business with people they trust. You have to work quickly to establish trust and rapport through logos, branding, and testimonials etc to build trust with your visitors.
6. Does it promote valuable fresh content that engages the readers? *
Similar to #5, when you make high quality content that’s relevant, interesting, and helpful for your target audience, they’re going to trust that you know what you’re talking about and can help them.
7. Is it consistent and thoughtful throughout the whole site? *
While the home page is important and should lead the whole site, the rest of the site (and business) actually has to follow. Otherwise it’s confusing and frustrating for visitors who might even be potential customers!